Tips to Improve Your Sales Results
Small business owners are in business to create sales and profits. Here are a few thoughts on ways that you can improve your sales and find new local customers. These small business marketing tips will help you become more successful.
- It is important to have a good marketing plan in place. You need to know who your potential customers are and understand what they want. If you’re not sure where to start, refer to our blog on how to increase repeat customers.
- If you don’t already have an online presence, you should consider creating a web site. You may not know how to create a web site but there are many people or companies who can do this for you at a reasonable cost. PowerSites can help you get your website up and running. These days, when people are searching for a local business to help them, they often go to Google first.
- You can use email marketing to grow your customer base and stay in contact with your current customers. You should have a way to collect customers email addresses. Then you can email them on a regular basis to keep your business name in front of them and to offer them specials. Remember to take care of your existing customers. People who have bought from you are the most likely to buy from you again. Email is one good way to stay in touch with these existing customers.
- You can also increase your emphasis on word of mouth referrals to your company. If you already have satisfied local customers, they can be your best source of new customers. Create an incentive program for referrals. Offer something that makes it worthwhile for your satisfied customers to recommend you to their friends.
- Another way to improve sales is to talk with your existing customers. Ask them what they think you’re doing well and what areas you could improve in. They will be happy you asked, and you will get some valuable feedback. You can do this in person or you may try using social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
- You always want to be easily accessible to your clients and potential customers. They need to be able to reach you easily when they are looking for you. If they do a Google search, you want them to find your website, with an enticing one sentence description and your phone number, listed prominently. This is where SEO comes in. If you’re not sure where to start, let PowerClicks help you.
These small business tips will prove to be very useful to your business once they’re implemented properly and executed. I hope these help you improve sales and grow your business.
We all have our favorite sales tips to use and pass on to others. Share these tips with others and/or comment below and share some of your favorite small business tips!
February 20, 2020